Oxford City Council (OCC) is committed to the highest standard of quality information and every attempt has been made to present up to date and accurate information. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
However, OCC makes no representations and provides no warranty about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
OCC declines any Liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any reliance on such information to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Although OCC takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information provided to it from Third Parties is not defamatory, or offensive, OCC cannot control the content or take responsibility for pages maintained by external Third Party providers.
This website and its content is copyright of OCC – © Oxford City Council 2022. All rights reserved. You can copy information for your own personal use, however you may not republish, transmit, store, reproduce, communicate or make available to the public any of the information on this website without our permission.
Neither OCC nor any of its employees, or other OCC representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, reputation and claims of any Third Parties.
The exclusions and limitations of liability in this disclaimer do not exclude or limit the liability of OCC for death, or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or that of our employees or representatives.
From time to time this website may also include links to external Internet sites. These links are provided for your convenience to offer you quick access to further information. They inclusion of these links to external websites do not signify that we recommend or endorse the content of these external website(s). We decline any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). OCC will endeavour not to link to, or promote businesses or organisations that:
- are defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous, political or racist,
- are indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature,
- are a breach of confidentiality or someone’s privacy;
- could prejudice any active legal proceedings;
- are likely to:
- cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress;
- encourage violence or racial or religious hatred;
- infringe any Third Party intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade-marks. (This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material);
- are technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct);
- impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status;
- encourage or teach conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
OCC reserves the right to refuse to have on its website, or remove from it, any content, or link which OCC considers in its absolute discretion to meet any of the above criteria, or to otherwise be inappropriate in OCC own view.
Making your use of the site enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during times when we anticipate that online use is lower than normal.
We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
If you notice an error anywhere on this website please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the error you have found.
We are keen to make our website for the Oxford Covered Market the best possible we can. Your feedback helps us do this. If you would like to let us know what you think please email us at email@example.com